Skip to main content

Hello 2022

 Alhamdulillah for everything...

Today is 28th of February 2022 and I just wanna say thank you Allah for all the blessings you have bestowed me. I know it's the last day of February and I think it's still not too late for me to wish everybody a Happy New Year 2022! haha

Whoaa... it's amazing to know it's already 2022, guys. Can you believe it? A lot of things happened in 2021 that I just didn't have that much time to update my blog. 

The worst part for last year was the passing of my beloved grandfather whom passed away on 15th January 2021. I know I should have written about him like how I wrote for my granny in 2019. But the memory was too much and I was truly in sorry for quite a few months after his passing. It took me a while to get back up and continue living. It was really the most sad day ever in my whole life. I witnessed his last breath and the moment he said the 'syahadah' was the most tear-jerking moment I ever saw. I just could not believe it had happened. I will talk about my grandfather as a tribute in my next post, inshaAllah. 

Alright, let's jump to this year. 

February has always been my favourite month every year. My parents were born in February, I share the same birthdate with my cousins, my bestie Ieda was also born in February, my aunts and also my beloved idol, Neelofa. 

Nothing I wish for this year other than that I would finally meet my soulmate, I mean what else do I dream of? It's the only thing that I wish I will make it true this year. (fingers-crossed). Everyone in my family is hoping that I will find somebody soon, you know when they always keep saying something like, "ada sudah?", "bila lagi?", etc. I understand their wishes, but I hope they are praying for me too, though. haha... 

It is really not easy to find someone. God knows how much I tried. Huh... But I will not stop looking, I mean, why will I stop? ahahaha... 

So, recently, I noticed some of my ex-students back in 2012 - 2013 and 2016- 2 017, some of them have gotten married and have babies. When I saw their posts, I noticed that I was too busy looking for a perfect job for me, focusing on my life stability and for being too stubborn to be in a relationship, I start to feel the awkwardness. Wow.. they were my students, now look at them! They have got married and have children. Some even are engaged right now. And me, I am still staying single. Haha...

Am I jealous? No. I am just feeling funny and shocked looking at myself that I am still single. It's not that I never tried or that no one have every tried to flirt me, but I just didn't find that 'one'. The one. The one I can finally say, he's the one. I just don't have that feeling, so why would I be stressed about? I think I'm just wondering how they actually feel it, know it and realize that he/she's the one for them? For me, I still don't get that feeling, so I guess, it is not the time for me yet. 

I wonder who would it be? Please come to me, cepat2. haha.. People have been asking when am I going to get married? Ugh... I'm stuck in there. Don't know when. 

Alright, I think that's it for now. Nothing much, nothing important, just feel like writing. Thank you for reading. 

Till next time, bye. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth hurts

The truth never lies, though it always hurts.  I knew the fact that should have gotten rid of it since last year, but I don't know for some reasons, this year I can't handle it. It is something about my feeling that I rarely felt. This time around, I might have fallen for the wrong person. I didn’t want this to happen, but I couldn’t help it. Till next post, bye!

Kemarin

Saat ini, saat aku menulis cerita pada kali ini, ialah saat aku sebak dan sedih tatkala semuanya berlalu di fikiranku. Terlalu banyak perkara yang tersimpan dalam lubuk hati, dalam benak fikiran, dalam sudut setiap inci kehidupanku ketika ini. Tidak dapat diluahkan semuanya dengan lisan. Hanya gambaran yang dapat mengurangkan rasa sesak ini.  Apa entah yang mengganggu aku yang membuatkan aku leka dengan dunia, sikapku yang baran, hati keras, percakapan yang kasar dan sebagainya.  Jauh di sudut hati, semua perkara yang aku lakukan akanku sesalkan kemudian. Aku tahu salah, tapi aku tetap buat.  Orang sekeliling takkan faham apa isi hati kita, apa yang tersirat dalam senyuman dan kegembiraan kita. Tuhan saja yang Maha Mengetahui. Saat ini banyak perkara yang aku sesalkan. Banyak.  Aku rasa aku tertekan dengan semua perkara yang mengganggu fikiranku dan mempengaruhi tindak tandukku. Tentu saja kalau masa itu boleh diputar kembali, satu-satunya perkara yang aku ingin sekali buat ialah memad

Salah Faham

 Apa yang aku niat, apa yang aku maksudkan, apa yang aku ingin sampaikan menjadi lain bila disalah fahamkan. Orang tak faham aku. Kenapa tiada rasa hormat? Kenapa terus melenting? Kenapa perlu menjadi sangat sangat biadap? Kenapa? Entahlah. Sedih bila kita rasa macam ni. Rasa macam tidak dipedulikan langsung. Tahun baru 2021 dah kot. Macam tak padan2 dengan perangai dan cara layanan bila fikir umur dah meningkat. Teruk. Teruk betul. Terima kasihlah buat rasa macam ni.